Packers running back Ty Montgomery left during the first quarter and the team said he will not return. After Montgomery and Williams went down, Jones rushed for 12 yards and a 2-yard touchdown in the first half against the Bears.
Mike Glennon completed 21 of 33 passes for 218 yards and a touchdown with two interceptions as the Bears dropped to 1-3. After another loss, Bears coach John Fox will look into the possibility of replacing Glennon with first-round pick Mitchell Trubisky when they take on the Minnesota Vikings on October 9.
Apple opens up about Face ID's security
Other apps "can't access Face ID or the data associated with the enrolled face", the company said in its security white paper. So, you can rest assured that snoops won't be able to unlock your phone with a photo of you, or a mask of your face.
The running back's rib injury is not as bad as the Packers initially thought, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. "He had some good runs and I'm very confident with him in there". Backup Jamaal Williams also suffered an injury and had to leave the game, forcing them to rely on third-stringer Aaron Jones and fullback Aaron Ripkowski.
Jones certainly isn't a catch-first back, but in the Packers' offense, he'll certainly need to be used in the passing game.
Volkswagen takes new $3bn hit over diesel emission scandal
He was in charge of Audi's engine development from 2001 to 2007 before taking over the role for the entire Volkswagen Group. The additional costs will be reflected in VW's third quarter results, which will be reported next month.
It's approaching a full 16 regular season games since circumstances forced the Green Bay Packers to try wide receiver Ty Montgomery at running back. He also mentioned that he was a big fan of Jones' game.
Montgomery suffered the injury during the Packers' opening drive and was ruled out for the remainder of the contest.
It's National Coffee Day - Here Are The Best Deals/Freebies!
The freebies don't end there! 7Eleven also gives one free coffee a day through the weekend, but only for 7Rewards members . The average drive-thru coffee business sells about 200 to 300 cups of espresso and coffee-based drinks daily.
A productive playmaker at UTEP, injuries were the only thing that held Jones back in college.
- APN to Trump: Fire Ambassador Friedman!
- Sensex 150 Points up in Opening Trade, Nifty Regains 9800 Level
- ASIC releases guide on initial coin offerings
- Former military man named as new leader of British UKIP
- Militants attack Kabul airport during Mattis visit, USA strike hits civilians
- 140 pro-independence websites shut down in Catalonia
- Five civilians wounded in attack on Kabul airport
- Mexico border wall: Construction begins on prototypes for Donald Trump's planned 'fence'
- Wall Street wraps up strong week and quarter; S&P closes at record
- Maye Musk is Covergirl's new face at 69