Fire Emblem Warriors is due out for Switch and New 3DS on September 28 in Japan, and on October 20 in North America and Europe. It will be followed by the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon add-on pack at the start of 2018, and the Fire Emblem Awakening pack, which will arrive sometime in the spring. A Season Pass will be available on the same day, and DLC sets are now planned for release through March 2018. You can take a look at the wedding dress Lucina costume available by pre-ordering the season pass below!
Nicola Sturgeon condemns attempts to quash Catalan referendum
Prosecutors are singling out these leaders, whose groups actively support Catalonia's right to an independence vote on October 1. The Catalan National Assembly civic group has called for the protests to continue until the regional officials are released.
Fire Emblem Fates Pack (December 2017, £8.09): The content in this pack is inspired by Fire Emblem Fates.
Again, similarities, but that $20 price tag hits the spot, considering you'd have to pay about $27 for the content otherwise.
Cruz Says He's Against GOP Health-Care Bill
Collins said sponsors were making last-minute adjustments in the measure's formulas for distributing federal money to states. Two Republican senators - Paul and John McCain of Arizona - have already said they would vote against Cassidy-Graham.
Just the other day, we posted first details about the expansion pass that would be coming to Fire Emblem Warriors for both Nintendo Switch and 3DS, introducing some fresh combatants into the fold alongside the ones in the main cast.
Fire Emblem Warriors is set to launch this week in Japan and next month in the United States and Europe, but despite the game not even being out yet we already have full details on the game's DLC.
Dwyane Wade, Bulls agree to buyout
And it could fill an important need for the Spurs, at least until Tony Parker returns to the lineup during the season. There will be stiff competition for the 35-year-old swingman, including playoff teams Oklahoma City and San Antonio .
The game launches for Switch and 3DS on 20th October, and today announced its DLC plans.
- Harry Kane has better scoring rate than Thierry Henry in London derbies
- Quake detected near North Korea nuclear test zone 'occurred naturally'
- Maria continues northerly track, Lee become a hurricane
- Trump, Kim are like 'children in a kindergarten': Russian Federation
- Tour Championship: Justin Thomas eagles 18 to share Round 2 lead
- Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul: Eagles game is a 'must-win'
- Breakout game for Christian McCaffrey? Panthers vs Saints
- Everton 2 Bournemouth 1: Oumar Niasse's brace stuns Cherries
- Nintendo Updating Super Mario Run With New Character, Mode
- Turkey says KRG referendum will have serious consequences