Under John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 8-0 against rookie quarterbacks and with a defense that shut out a division rival in the Cincinnati Bengals, they could make it 9-0.
Spain PM due in Catalonia as separatist referendum looms
If the deadline is not met, the central government will take over the funding of most essential public services in the region, Mr Montoro said .
Kizer was six-of-11 passing for 81 yards with one intercepted pass, and the Browns trailed the Ravens 14-0 in the second quarter.
Hogan used a play-action fake to freeze the defenders, stepped up in the pocket when pressure came from the strong side and muscled a pass into the end zone. Allen and Jeremy Maclin caught Flacco's touchdown passes.
One dead, multiple injured in shooting at Spokane-area high school
Stephanie Lutje told AP she was relieved to hear her son was safe after his school near Freeman High was put on lockdown . Jay Inslee said in a statement after the shooting: "This morning's shooting at Freeman High School is heartbreaking".
A replay review confirmed the call of touchdown, and the Ravens took a 21-7 lead into the halftime break. Kizer went 12/25 for 163 yards and three interceptions.
In the Ravens win, quarterback Joe Flacco completed 25 of 34 pass attempts in the game for 217 yards with two touchdowns and one interception.
'mother!' is the weirdest movie of the year
It was supposedly a horror film, but the only thing awful about it was that I had to stay for the entire movie . Lawrence kept the updo but changed her dress for the after-party following the premiere.
The teams traded a pair of short field goals in the second half.
- The anti-terrorist prosecutor seized after attacking a military in Paris
- Qatari emir meets Turkish president in Ankara amid Gulf diplomatic rift
- Rooney deserves warm welcome on Old Trafford return, says Mourinho
- Police issue important safety advice after tube attack
- US Urges Kurds to Call Off Independence Vote
- How To Watch 69th Emmy Awards Online TV Start Time
- Bills vs. Panthers: Everything you need to know for Week 2 contest
- Treasury's Mnuchin says no tax cut for wealthy
- Watching for criminal activity on accounts after Equifax hack
- Defoe earns Bournemouth comeback win over Brighton