If the iTunes app is open, your Mac will tell you that the installation can not proceed until you close iTunes.
The new iTunes update also comes with new features like adding support for syncing iOS 11 devices along with focusing on music, movies, audio books and podcasts.
Olivier Giroud offers overview of Gunners' Europa League preparations
But Wenger looks likely to rest several of his big-name players for the match against the Bundesliga side. There may be an important lesson there for the manager and Arsenal 20 years on.
Apple is finally taking action to trim that mammoth piece of software that iTunes has become over the years, pivoting it back to its original mission: an app for music.
Changes to the app include the moving of iTunes U content to the Podcasts section, and Internet Radio to your music library sidebar. When they could happen is as yet unknown and also what the fate of the Windows version will be. All you have to do is download and install the 64-bit version of Kodi for iOS.
Spurs smash Everton as Harry Kane hits his ton
Manchester City, Chelsea and Watford are also ahead of them at this early stage of the campaign. "People might not talk about us but that suits us".
On your Mac, launch the App Store app in your Applications folder.
The installation will take a few minutes. Next, users will have to click on the Update button on the top of the window.
Once the download is complete, connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your computer and launch iTunes.
Goldman Sachs Expects Hurricane Irma to Hurt Oil Demand
OPEC exempted the two nations from cutting production because their output had already tanked due to domestic conflicts. Global benchmark Brent crude LCOc1 dropped by 35 cents to $53.49 per barrel from the previous close.
Even if you're not planning to spend £999 plus on the new iPhone X to get all the latest features, such as Face ID, the new iOS is introducing some functions that should improve the general iPhone experience. After that, download a profile to your iOS device and restart it. The US-based tech giant has removed the iOS App Store from the iTunes.
- Golovkin and Canelo arrive in Las Vegas
- Post-Harvey gas prices might have peaked last week, analyst says
- Volkswagen updates the ID Crozz, revealed at 2017 Frankfurt Motorshow
- Same-sex marriage legend Edith Windsor dies at 88
- US Family Incomes Up, Poverty Down
- Manatees rescued after Hurricane Irma left them stranded on Florida beach
- Ted Cruz 'likes' porn video on Twitter, internet comes down hard
- Hurricane Jose twists in Atlantic
- Ryan School Murder Case: Haryana government wants the owner to be booked
- Area theme parks reopen doors after Hurricane Irma