The "happiest place on Earth" reopened to visitors Tuesday.
This two -day closing of the park is only the sixth time in history that Walt Disney World parks have closed their doors to the public since they opened 45 years ago.
And by the looks of these photos, park employees took major precautions to preserve the magic from potential damage. Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay were scheduled to open at 9 a.m. ET Tuesday. SeaWorld Orlando will also remained closed on Tuesday for "additional debris clean-up".
At least 58 dead in Mexico's biggest quake in century
Manuel Velasco said roofs across the country had collapsed, and homes, schools, and hospitals were affected by the quake. Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto tweeted that the country's National Security Committee had been activated.
With Hurricane Irma gone, many, but not all, theme parks are reopening.
In attempt to enforce a 6 p.m. curfew Monday, Orange County Sheriff's deputies drove up and down the main tourists areas from the Orlando County Convention Center and Universal Boulevard to blare: "Go back to your hotels".
Detroit Lions roll in 4th quarter to beat Arizona Cardinals, 35-23
The Arizona Cardinals announced running back David Johnson suffered a wrist injury in Sunday's 35-23 loss to the Detroit Lions . And second-year defense end Anthony Zettel posted the Lions' only sack of the game, and just the second of his career.
Disney World in Orlando, Florida is following Hurricane Irma that ripped through the state this weekend and continues to make her way into the US.
Stay tuned to The Kingdom Insider for more information on the Orlando parks post-Irma. Disney noted that they experienced high winds and rain during the storm, but they were able to keep power. It's unclear when Discovery Cove will be reopened, according to the Sentinel.
Manchester City vs Liverpool
Ilkay Gundogan was embraced by former boss Jurgen Klopp as he made his return from a nine-month injury layoff on Saturday. Manchester City: Ederson 7, Walker 6, Danilo 6, Stones 6, Otamendi 5, Mendy 6, Fernandinho 6, De Bruyne 8, D.
- How will Liverpool line-up against Sevilla?
- Trump to welcome Cabinet at Camp David
- Kuwait Emir to hold talks with Trump
- Nintendo Switch Likely Facing Stock Shortages This Holiday
- Miss North Dakota claims Miss America crown
- Royal Caribbean International evacuates staff on-board Enchantment of the Seas
- Storm Katia weakens after reaching Mexican coast
- Pence to speak at 9/11 ceremony honoring Flight 93 victims
- China Halts All Cryptocurrency Exchanges to Curb "Risks"
- Post-Harvey gas prices might have peaked last week, analyst says