On second and goal from the Pittsburgh one-yard line, Kizer took the snap, ran around left tackle and muscled his way into the end zone for his first career touchdown.
The touchdown was the team's first touchdown in the first quarter of a season opener since 2010, which looks to be a good sign for the Browns offensively with a rookie leading the way for them under center.
'Peed-off' La Liga boss angers Manchester City
In response to Mr Tebas' comments, the CFG said on Wednesday evening: "Mr Tebas' statements are ill-informed and in parts pure fiction".
The drive took 7 plays, covered 73 yards and ran 3:05 off the clock. The Steelers ranked 16th in the league in passing yards allowed last season and can use Haden's playmaking abilities as they pursue their fourth straight playoff appearance. While the offense will get most of the headlines for the Steelers in 2017, the barometer for their success will come from the performance of their defense, namely their front seven.
The Steelers made life miserable for the Browns quarterback - this time Kizer. However, the Cleveland Browns rookie bounced right back after that early bit if frustration to lead a 12-play, 68-yard drive.
Stoke ends United's ideal start to EPL season
Stoke: Butland 7, Cameron 6, Zouma 8, Wimmer 6, Diouf 6, Fletcher 6, Allen 6, Pieters 6, Shaqiri 7, Jese 6, Choupo-Moting 8. When questioned about it later, Hughes simply laughed it off but Mourinho snapped at the reporter who asked the question.
After some legitimate optimism creeped into the minds of Browns fans this preseason with Kizer's emergence and Myles Garrett looking like a great choice at No. 1, the past week has been a sobering reminder that this is Cleveland.
On second down at his 11, Roethlisberger fired a pass over the middle that was tipped by linebacker Joe Schoebert and deflected directly to Brown, who caught it and zig-zagged his way for 50 yards.
Mumbaikars Have High Hopes From New Railway Minister Piyush Goyal
Goyal, who was Minister of State with independent charge, held Coal and Power Ministry before his elevation. Prabhu had offered to quit after a major rail accident in Uttar Pradesh claimed 23 lives last month.
Here are four big takeaways from Sunday's game. QB Kevin Hogan, with zero National Football League starts, backed up rookie DeShone Kizer.
- Woodburn shines for Wales again
- European Union must avoid rupture with Turkey, France's Macron says
- Manchester City vs Liverpool
- At least 58 dead in Mexico's biggest quake in century
- JKLF Chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik Arrested
- Instagram Testing Letting Users Post Stories Directly To Facebook
- Royal Caribbean International evacuates staff on-board Enchantment of the Seas
- Kylian Mbappe excited by 'extraordinary' chance to play with Neymar at PSG
- Homeless animals being moved out of the area in advance of Irma
- BJP mulls 'Grand Alliance' for Meghalaya and Tripura elections