The next day, Spotify announced that Swift had broken the record for first day streaming, with almost 8 million plays in its first 24 hours, breaking her buddy Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" first-day record of 7 million streams.
Alexis Sanchez requests to leave Chile national team over Manchester City move
However he is not guaranteed a starting role at Etihad Stadium following the summer arrival of Bernardo Silva from Monaco. Former Liverpool and Fulham midfielder Danny Murphy says Arsenal can't afford to lose Sanchez.
The diamond-filled bathtub used in Swift's Look What You Made Me Do music video, an apparent jab at Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery, wasn't just handy prop work. We're told an "insane" amount of security was involved. In fact, there are so many more that even non music media are weighing in on things. Most importantly she is planning on releasing it on the anniversary of Kanye's mother, Donda West's death - November 10.
Amazon to slash prices at Whole Foods this week after takeover
This acquisition certainly shakes up the retail and grocery industry as stocks fell slightly on Monday after the announcement. If this happens, Whole Foods would be nothing else than just another common supermarket around the corner.
The music video, which has already scored over 68 million views on YouTube, was shot in May and backing dancer Todrick Hall has admitted it was hard to keep it hush hush. This means that it would take 31,250 fans streaming the song on repeat for a waking day in order for "Hey Mama" to hit 4.5 million plays, which would be slightly more than the daily streams for "Look What You Made Me Do" on August 27.
New Jersey sending task force to help Harvey rescue efforts
His Cruz's predecessor Sen. "I hope that the people who voted no on that who come from Texas will now be ashamed of themselves". The Sandy relief package passed after weeks of criticism from Christie and other political leaders.
- Mayweather dominates McGregor in late rounds to go 50-0
- Joel Osteen Responds: "We Have Never Closed Our Doors"
- Pope Francis to visit Bangladesh and Myanmar in November
- Expedia picks CFO Okerstrom to replace Khosrowshahi as CEO
- Fitbit Unveils First Smartwatch, Wireless Headphones
- Eclipse 2017: Moon blots out midday sun
- Box office numbers crater to worst weekend since 2014
- Qataris, Iranians travel to Saudi for Hajj despite tensions
- Defiant Catalonia stages march against ISIS attack in Barcelona
- Chelsea 'agree £35m Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain deal'