Ally is quickly revealed to suffer from Coulrophobia, or the intense fear of clowns - an issue that seems to intensify after Trump's win. It became clear after this TV spot Murphy is intentionally trying to throw us off, as he's apt to do. Are you excited for how the Cult narrative will play out? Why all the lies? Why. All. The. Surrounded by her family, Sarah Paulson's character, Ally Mayfair Richards, screams in horror as a televised news report announces that Donald Trump has been elected president of the United States. The first full trailer for AHS: Cult just dropped, and, as it turns out, Murphy's wishy-washy responses about its connection to politics are spot-on.
'The season we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through, ' he said.
Kyle Busch wins at Bristol for 19th time
The last three times Busch competed at Bristol in a Cup race he finished no higher than 35th, with tires being his main headache. Busch passed Suarez for the lead on Lap 157, completing a comeback from a pit road penalty before the start of the second stage.
It all starts in MI on 2016's election night, when Trump's win triggers a crippling phobia for Ally Mayfair Richards (Paulson) - her fear of clowns.
Meanwhile, Evan Peters' character, Kai Anderson, is thrilled with the news of Trump's victory.
NFL, Goodell working on 5-year contract extension
That could change, however, when the next collective bargaining agreement comes up after the 2020 season. One issue Smith says he will be focused on is Goodell's authority in disciplining players.
The trailer was released via FX's "Cult" website on Tuesday, where the network has been unveiling mysterious hints over the past few weeks. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ally starts seeing clowns everywhere after the election and not even her therapist (played by Cheyenne Jackson) can help. But her son's new babysitter (Billie Lourd) appears to be into dark forces, and is laying some clown traps with the kid for. reasons. "And my love for torturing @billyeichner is never going to end...it makes me too happy lol", Haynes, 28, wrote on the Instagram post.
Watch the trailer for yourself, below.
Too many cooks spoiling Sri Lanka's broth: Nic Pothas
Lanka's last nine wickets fell down in the span of just 77 runs and the side was bundled out for mere 216 runs in just 43.2 overs. The players work as hard as anyone can ask of them, ? The support staff has been out of this world.
- Liberty University Alumni To Return Diplomas Over School Official's Trump Support
- No oil pollution reported after US warship, tanker collide off Singapore
- Trump Family's Secret Service Protection Catches Up With Agency's Payroll
- National Basketball Association investigate LA Lakers over tampering incident involving Paul George
- GB RAM OnePlus 5 now available in Slate Gray shade
- Trump says CEOs who quit his council are 'grandstanders'
- Social Media Reacts to Trump's Comments on Confederate Statues
- Jay-Z Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington With 'Numb/Encore' at V Fest
- Quake Damages Hotel On Italian Island In Ischia
- 'Pinetree' felled. All Blacks great Meads dies aged 81