Colbert doesn't seem like The Mooch's most sympathetic audience, but The Mooch also seems like he doesn't turn down a PR opportunity - for better or worse.
Wisdom has dictated that people "have to go away to come back", but, ya know, Anthony Scaramucci recently told a New Yorker writer that he was not one to "suck my own cock", so perhaps we should assume The Mooch is not one for norms.
I am a victim of political conspiracy, says Tejashwi
Day one of the tour will see Yadav covering Patna-Sonpur-Muzaffarpur, while on day two he will be visiting Muzaffarpur-Darbhanga-Madhubani.
Mr Scaramucci, 53, was sacked last week by new White House chief of staff John Kelly after making a string of controversial comments to a journalist from the New Yorker magazine. "On Monday, I will be right here talking to the first time since he left the White House, Anthony Scaramucci will be sitting right there". He also accused then-chief of staff Reince Priebus of leaking information to the press.
But before he appears on any TV screen, The Mooch has already been gifting the masses with his, um, shall we say "colorful", language and assertions on Twitter.
White House rejects appeal to call national emergency over opioid epidemic
Trump tweeted an announcement of the speech just after he retweeted a Fox & Friends report on the crisis. The task force largely encouraged a public health approach to the epidemic.
"This is just a heads up for our censors to get ready!" he tweeted. Colbert joked after his ouster.
Indeed, Colbert seemed to take great delight in Scaramucci's demise, even rewriting Queen's classic song Bohemian Rhapsody to celebrate the financier's misfortune. "Anyway, Mooch, I'll see you Monday".
LeBron James will passionately sing 'Maniac' for an upcoming 'Carpool Karaoke'
Carpool Karaoke: The Series will be exclusive to Apple Music , with each episode released every Tuesday in still unknown order. This season will feature celebrity pairings like Ariana Grande and Seth MacFarlane , John Legend , Alicia Keys and Taraji P.
Trump's first communications director Sean Spicer resigned after it was announced The Mooch was being brought into the White House.
- Florida Mom Drove With Daughter's Dead Body For 2 Days
- Video shows babysitters putting baby in refrigerator
- French Police Arrest Suspect in Hit-And-Run Attack on Soldiers
- Jaguars retain rights to Branden Albert should he play again
- Proceedings end for day in Taylor Swift groping case
- Geopolitical Concerns Lead To Weakness On Wall Street
- Google fires engineer who "crossed the line" with diversity memo
- South Africa's Opposition Party Seeks Early Elections Over Corruption
- Microsoft Surface PCs No Longer Recommended By Consumer Reports
- Korea to halt all provocations, says door for dialogue still open