It's been widely reported this summer that Sergi has a 40 million euro release clause, and that cheap price appears to have attracted Man United and Chelsea.
Barca are also expected to bring in former Tottenham flop Paulinho, which will further dampen Sergi Roberto's hopes of getting increased game time in his natural midfield role.
Taylor Swift Lawsuit: Singer Testifying at Groping Show Trial
Did a DJ grope Taylor Swift's backside? " Swift while posing for the photograph; he lifted her skirt and groped her". On Monday, jury selection will take place for the trial that could last up to nine days, per Business Insider .
The report in Don Balon goes on to say that though Roberto has excelled as a first-choice right-back in the absence of Aleix Vidal last season, the 25-year-old midfielder's future is uncertain following the arrival of new manager Ernesto Valverde.
Considering his exploits for Blaugrana last season, Premier League clubs Manchester United and Chelsea have already been strongly linked with him, and latest reports from Spain claim that the Ligue 1 Champions Monaco are also interested in signing the versatile player this summer.
Where is Donald Trump spending his first summer holiday as President?
Known as a "memorandum of conversation ", such documents are commonly circulated to White House staff and senior policymakers. Trump also frequently plays golf at his properties, though the White House typically will not acknowledge that he plays.
The Mundo Deportivo report suggests that Barca are unwilling to sell Roberto and have knocked back United's opening offer but the Express claim the defender has a £36m buyout clause which has now seemingly been met.
Barca have reportedly reacted bluntly, stating that Sergi isn't up for sale, however the Catalans also previously thought that Neymar would never leave the Camp Nou to join PSG.
Changes to the National Security Council
McMaster has sought to convince Trump on a plan that would modestly increase troops levels, but Trump has remained resistant. Ezra Cohen-Watnick , the senior director for intelligence on the National Security Council who provided information to Rep.
- Ellie Mae Classic: Basketball star Stephen Curry misses cut in Nevada
- New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling
- Sikkim standoff:China warns Indian troops of 'annihilation'
- Russia's Lavrov, US's Tillerson to meet August 6-8
- Mueller Looks at Whether Flynn Was Secretly Paid by Turkey
- Israel attempts to shut down Al Jazeera's office and ban journalists
- Japan Marked the 72nd Anniversary of the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima
- In Asia : China scores diplomatic coup in sea row
- Arsenal coach Wenger says, Alexis will stay at Arsenal for upcoming season
- Samsung heir could face 12 years in jail for bribery