Apparently a contractor got trapped inside the ATM room at the Bank of America branch, while he was changing out a lock.
According to reports, the man was a contractor who was there to fix a door lock but accidentally left behind his phone and the device to unlock the door, so he was stranded. He chose to ask customers' help by slipping notes through the receipt slot. "I don't have my phone", one of the notes read. A man, hidden behind the machine, was locked in the service room that housed the ATM.
"Please help. I'm stuck in here".
Chuck Grassley Wants Paul Manafort to Testify on Russia Next Week
CNN reported earlier on Thursday that Grassley planned to issue the hearing invitation and would issue a subpoena if necessary. "I think it's been lackadaisical enforcement, and he would be an example of that lackadaisical enforcement".
Of course, most clients ignored the note since it seemed like a recipe for a prank, but one concerned customer approached the police with the odd story - and handwritten note. Then he heard a faint voice coming from behind the machine and realized someone was actually inside.
Ingeniously, the employee came up with the idea to pass notes through the ATM, telling people he was trapped inside and asking them to call his boss, according to the New York Times.
"So we're all thinking this is a joke - this has got to be a joke", Mr Olden said, holding back a big grin. And because no crime was committed, the man was not only free, but he also was free to go.
Chuck Blazer dies after exposing corruption he profited from
Blazer, a large, bearded figure, was involved in United States soccer for years. "I've known Chuck for a lot of years". Mr Blazer served as a government informant in helping uncover the corruption within the soccer governing body.
The man assured the police officers it was anything but. Well, at least it wasn't for the engineer who was genuinely trapped for two hours. "It's got to be a joke".
"So everybody's OK, but you'll never see this again in your life", said Olden.
Yankees deal lefthander Tyler Webb to Brewers for prospect Garrett Cooper
The Auburn, Alabama native is slashing an impressive.366/.428/.652 with 17 home runs and 82 RBI's in Triple-A this season. In 21 games in triple-A during the 2017 season, Webb was 3-1 with a 3.24 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 33.1 innings pitched.
- Former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver's Corruption Conviction Overturned
- 'Morning Joe' Host Leaving GOP to Become Independent
- Does Floyd Mayweather Think Conor McGregor is Racist for Calling Him Boy?
- Family of Liu Xiaobo declines artificial ventilation
- SC Constitution bench to hear Aadhaar challenge on privacy issue
- Rob Kardashian Takes His L But Denies Physically Hurting Blac Chyna
- Boiling-Hot Kittel Claims Fifth Tour de France Stage Win
- 5000 firefighters battling 14 large wildfires in California
- Queen Elizabeth Welcomes Spain's Queen Letizia to England
- McGregor wears "f*** you" suit to Mayweather conference