Webb pitched twice against the Brewers last weekend in NY and seven times for the Yankees this season, posting a 4.50 ERA over six innings. The Brewers contributed to that damage, scoring two of the six runs he allowed and coming back against him to tie and eventually beat NY last Friday. In 21 games in triple-A during the 2017 season, Webb was 3-1 with a 3.24 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 33.1 innings pitched.
At the All-Star break, the former sixth-round draft pick in 2013 was leading all Class AAA players in batting average and doubles (29) and was selected to the Triple-A All-Star Game.
United States to renegotiate Korea trade deal
Trump kicked off the discussion by saying his administration wants a deal "that's fair for the USA and fair for South Korea". In an interview earlier this year, Trump called the deal "horrible" and a "one-way street".
The 26-year-old minor leaguer has never cracked a big league roster, but he could get his first shot with the Yankees, who are in desperate need of help at first base.
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRider's southpaw Tyler Webb works against the Charlotte Knights at PNC Field in Moosic, Pa. on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. He made his major-league debut two days later against the Rangers.
Drinking Coffee Can Prolong Life, New Studies Say
That said, he agreed with Setiawan's take: "We can reassure moderate coffee drinkers that they can continue", Guallar said. She's an associate professor of preventive medicine at the University of Southern California's Keck School of Medicine.
The Brewers will decide before they return to action tomorrow night whether to add Webb to their bullpen or assign him to Colorado Springs. The Auburn, Alabama native is slashing an impressive.366/.428/.652 with 17 home runs and 82 RBI's in Triple-A this season. NY recently cut Chris Carter, Matt Holliday is on the 10-day disabled list and Ji-Man Choi has had to share time at first base with backup catcher Austin Romine.
Russia's Rosneft started to lift oil from Libya
The French bank cut its forecasts for Brent by $9 to $51 a barrel for 2017 and by $15 to $48 for 2018. US West Texas Intermediate crude futures were at $44.33 per barrel, up 10 cents, or 0.2 percent.
- 'Morning Joe' Host Leaving GOP to Become Independent
- Boiling-Hot Kittel Claims Fifth Tour de France Stage Win
- Quentin Tarantino working on Manson murders film
- Wanda sells resorts for $9.27bn
- SC Gymboree stores to shut down, closing sales to start next week
- Mithali Raj creates ODI history, becomes highest run-getter
- Campaign committee files to draft Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson for president
- Why? Kenneth Dion Lever Gardendale shooting: 3 dead, on the run
- Body of one Bucks County missing man found on farm
- Donald Trump's state visit to Britain 'postponed' until next year