Gymboree filed for bankruptcy protection in June, indicating they might close as many as 450 stores.
Kids' clothing retailer Gymboree will close about 350 stores, including 16 in IL, after filing for bankruptcy last month. Closing sales are scheduled to start on Tuesday, according to the corporation's website. Cape Girardeau, Missouri and Evansville, Indiana's locations, however, are on the closing list. Those locations include Janie and Jack stores as well as insane 8 shops.
The stores at Virginia Center Commons, Regency Square, Chesterfield Towne Center and Stony Point will be closing.
3 children among 9 people shot at gender reveal party near Cincinnati
The victim added that her cousin was killed after two men wearing all black busted in the front door and opened fire. These are the nights that you look back on and you regret that they ever happened.
"The Southern Park Mall has both a Gymboree and a insane 8, but the company only plans to shut down the Gymboree as part of a move corporate officials are calling 'right-sizing".
Other Gymboree stores closing in North Carolina are in Charlotte, Greenville, Hickory, Raleigh and Wilmington. "Currently there is too much physical retail space across the country and stores are consolidating their footprints, but physical retail is not going away".
West Acres announced Tuesday night that teen-focused retailer Zumiez will open here this fall in the former Vanity space. The goal, it said, is a "right size store base".
Tillerson Says Russia Must Restore Ukraine Territory, or Sanctions Stay
Ukraine has been rocked by suspected separatist movements along its border with Russian Federation since 2014. Tillerson said the United States remains committed to brokering a peaceful solution in Ukraine.
She said the mall will have more store opening announcements in the coming months.
Numerous national retailers have abandoned ShoppingTown in recent years.
Takata Recalls 2.7M Airbags After Finding Drying Agent Doesn't Prevent Ruptures
The problem touched off the largest automotive recall in USA history involving up to 69 million inflators and 42 million vehicles. Honda says it has sufficient supplies of replacement inflators available to fix all of its recalled vehicles.
- Rahul says he met Chinese ambassador; Cong does flip-flop
- Bomb kills police chief, 2 others in southwest Pakistan town
- White House mistakenly calls Chinese president Xi Jinping as president of Taiwan
- Wimbledon doubles campaign over for Kiwi Michael Venus after gruelling quarter-final
- Sky Sports to launch channel dedicated to golf
- Campaign committee files to draft Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson for president
- Wake services to begin for NYPD officer fatally shot in the Bronx
- Composed Konta quells Garcia to make history at home
- United States bounces back, tops Spain to claim bronze medal in World Cup
- Russia's Rosneft started to lift oil from Libya