A police officer was killed and several others injured in a blast at Bogra Road in Chaman, Balochistan, on Monday.
Police said SSP Sajid Khan Mohmand sustained serious injuries when a blast, targeting his vehicle occurred at Boghra Road on Monday.
At least 10 people were also injured when a bike-riding suicide bomber targeted the convoy of the senior police officer, local media reported. An emergency was declared at government hospitals in Quetta.
Pacers trade Miles to Raptors, receive Cory Joseph
Last season, the starting gig at the 3 went to rookie Caris LeVert for the final 25 games of the season. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the trades have not been officially announced.
The Pakistani Taliban also took credit for plotting that attack, and claimed it killed seven security personnel, though the militants often issue inflated casualty tolls.
Security forces and rescue team rushed to the site immediately following the report of the blast.
Law enforcement agencies personnel cordoned off the area.
Iraq announces 'liberation' of Mosul from Daesh
Iraqi forces, with the help of US -led airstrikes, have been fighting to take back the city since October. In Tal Afar , airstrikes killed 12 militants .
In a statement, the prime minister expressed deep grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the attack.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan also condemned the attack and has sought a report from the relevant officials over the incident.
Killa Abdullah Sajid Mohmand, who was critically wounded in the blast, succumbed to his injuries in the hospital.
Angelique Kerber through to face Garbine Muguruza in fourth round
Rybarikova next meets Croatian qualifier Petra Martic, who marched on with a 7-6 (8-6) 6-1 defeat of Kazakh wildcard Zarina Diyas. No. 14 seed Garbine Muguruza of Spain reached the fourth round with a 6-2, 6-2 win over Sorana Cirstea of Romania.
- 3 children among 9 people shot at gender reveal party near Cincinnati
- England v South Africa: Alastair Cook swells hosts' lead to 216
- Arab Envoy Says 'Sorry' for UNESCO Vote
- U.S. bombers challenge China's claim over South China Sea
- Boris Johnson flies in to Qatar to sort out Gulf crisis
- Gill helps Cavs clobber Bucks in summer league
- Donal Logue's Missing Daughter Jade Found Safe, Returned Home
- United States bounces back, tops Spain to claim bronze medal in World Cup
- Donald Glover's Spider-Man: Homecoming role (and other can't-miss Easter eggs)
- Mattek-Sands' right knee tested after Wimbledon injury — WTA