Authorities said a woman was killed and eight others were injured while gathering for a gender reveal party Saturday in Colerain Township, Ohio.
Police were called at 11:20 p.m. about reports of a shooting at a house in Colerain Township, according to Colerain Township Police Officer James Love.
"I just seen two people walk by", a man told a 911 operator. The victim added that her cousin was killed after two men wearing all black busted in the front door and opened fire.
Arab Envoy Says 'Sorry' for UNESCO Vote
Several hundred ultranationalist settlers live in heavily guarded enclaves in the city, amid about 170,000 Palestinians. The UNESCO resolution characterized the site as facing danger, which directly contradicts facts on the ground.
Denney says none of the eight who were wounded appeared to have life-threatening injuries.
"Two guys just came in and shot people in the house", she told the dispatcher. She told WCPO reporter Kristen Swilley that she later lost her baby. Of the other five victims, one is in critical condition. They just started shooting at people, including young children.
A neighbor said she heard what sounded like firecrackers and thought nothing of it because a nearby bar was planning to have a fireworks display that night.
Destiny 2's Beta Gets Its Own Hype Trailer
The new Hunter subclass can summon a staff of lightning to damage foes while the new Warlock subclass can wield a solar sword. Pre-order early access to the beta lands on PS4 on 18 July while Xbox One players can get into it the following day.
Local police have not identified a motive for the shooting.
Victims' names and ages had yet to be released. When the shooting began, everyone was sitting down watching a movie.
Investigators learned that there was a gender reveal party at the home Saturday night, and the shooting appears to have happened while numerous victims were gathered around a TV, the Enquirer reports. These are the nights that you look back on and you regret that they ever happened.
UNESCO places Hebron on agency's list of heritage in danger
The secret vote in the Polish city of Krakow saw the Palestinian proposal pass 12 to 3 with six abstentions. Jews regard the Tomb of the Patriarch as the burial place of the Jewish patriarchs and matriarchs.
- G-20 nations align against increasingly isolated US
- HSBC Holdings Reiterates A Hold Recommendation On N Brown Group (LON:BWNG)
- US Likely To Test THAAD Missile Defense System This Month
- F1: FP3 Recap, Vettel's Ferrari Fastest on the Day
- Tillerson Says Russia Must Restore Ukraine Territory, or Sanctions Stay
- Ivanka Trump Took Her Dad's Seat at the G20 World Leaders Table
- SoundCloud cuts 40% of workforce, closes London office
- Iraq announces 'liberation' of Mosul from Daesh
- Wimbledon 2017: Johanna Konta set for Herculean task against Spartan Maria Sakkari
- Boris Johnson flies in to Qatar to sort out Gulf crisis