Freakish for a public figure like him - you'd expect that he'd be out as soon as possible with the means and connections to make that happen.
Manchester attack: Man arrested over terrorism offences
Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said he was arrested on suspicion of offences contrary to the Terrorism Act. The man was arrested Friday at the Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
He has since been charged with obstruction, disorderly conduct, and being drunk in public.
Police said LaBeouf approached a bystander and a officer at a local intersection and asked for a cigarette.
After being told to leave the area, police said LaBeouf refused and became aggressive toward an officer.
When the officer attempted to take LaBeouf into custody, he ran into a hotel lobby. He became disorderly, using profanities and vulgar language, when he wasn't given a cigarette, it said. The star agreed to get alcohol abuse treatment as part of a settlement related to the incident.
SoundCloud cuts 40% of workforce, closes London office
The rewards of music's digital-streaming renaissance are unevenly spread. Past year the company warned that it may run out of cash. A very healthy growth is observed since two years.
The 31-year old actor has had a number of run-ins with the law.
LaBeouf was also booked with a DUI in 2008.
"He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery", LaBeouf's rep said in a statement.
U.S. bombers challenge China's claim over South China Sea
China and Japan have a dispute over the uninhabited islands in the East China Sea . China called the action "a serious political and military provocation".
- Construction Fire Latest Devastating East Bay Blaze
- F1: FP3 Recap, Vettel's Ferrari Fastest on the Day
- Manchester United still negotiating total Romelu Lukaku transfer fee with Everton
- Angelique Kerber through to face Garbine Muguruza in fourth round
- Qatar Airways lifts laptop ban on flights to United States
- Rob Kardashian's ex considers legal action over explicit shots posted on Instagram
- Destiny 2's Beta Gets Its Own Hype Trailer
- RED announces Hydrogen, "world's first holographic media machine"
- Officials Blame Cell Phones for Inmate Escapes
- Mattek-Sands' right knee tested after Wimbledon injury — WTA