Murray's withdrawal was precautionary and the two-time Wimbledon champion meant to play at the club on Friday, the spokesman said.
The three-time major champion is preparing for the defence of his Wimbledon title, while Jamie will be among the favourites in the doubles with partner Bruno Soares. "Of course it helps that we have a good relationship as we spend all our days together".
Murray becomes the first British doubles victor at Queen's since Jeremy Bates in 1990.
Supreme Court rules in favor of adoption rights, but Gorsuch dissents
Marriage equality is settled law and protects same-sex parents and their children from discrimination". Attorney General Leslie Rutledge, a Republican, said she disagreed with the court's ruling.
"What with him winning the singles five times it was nice that maybe I could take over for one year".
"One day we might play together at Wimbledon but that depends on Andy's singles career", Murray said.
"I'm not rushing to call Andy up and ask him when he wants to play", Jamie said with a smile.
Donald Trump Offers Nearly Incomprehensible Explanation For James Comey Tapes Claims
In the piece, Wittes recalled that Comey had told him at a lunch meeting that he sought to distance himself from Trump. The president's earlier suggestion that he had tapes that he now says never existed undercuts him, Robenalt said.
The 30-year-old's build-up to Wimbledon has been far from ideal.
Andy and Jamie Murray could seek to cap their glittering careers by teaming up to win a Wimbledon doubles title at some point in the future, according to their mother Judy.
Murray will be seeded No1 when the seedings are announced on Wednesday but has since been surpassed by Roger Federer as the pre-tournament favourite after the Swiss player won a ninth Halle title at the weekend.
Amazon's Whole Foods grab could be 'a brilliant combination'
Currently, it is unclear how Amazon will exactly use Whole Foods as the company did not release any further details. It also had announced a board shake-up and cost-cutting plan amid pressure from activist investor Jana Partners.
- UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn will 'try to force early election'
- North Korea conducts rocket engine test
- 'Critical need' for blood donations in Canada
- Questions with 'Spider-man: Homecoming' Director Jon Watts
- Clashes amid Eid celebrations in Kashmir as HM Singh hoping for peace
- London high-rises fail safety tests after Grenfell fire
- Another leadership test for Pelosi, who's weathered many
- Analysis shows slight advantage for GOP in Kentucky House districts
- Company curbs sale of panels used on burned London high-rise
- Trump Picks At Sanders vs. Clinton Scab In Sunday Tweet