The 34-year-old defender is expected to leave Juventus after club CEO Giuseppe Marotta confirmed earlier this week that they are working on releasing him from his contract.
Guardiola is said to be hoping to replicate his Barcelona model at City next season, and a player like Iniesta would certainly help him with his master plan.
Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
Johnson was the "latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia", Trump tweeted. Last summer, the Democrats accused the Russians of hacking into their system after a trove of emails appeared on Wikileaks.
When he was asked about his free-transfer from the Serie A champions he replied; "I don't know what's happening".
"If I leave, it will be without any confrontation and with no problems, as opposed to what is being said". I have left the work to my agents in Italy and they have said they would talk to me once they find a resolution on the contract. "Well, everyone knows my admiration for Pep Guardiola..." hedged Alves, leaving everyone guessing at what he's hinting at.
The Brazilian right-back has been widely linked with a possible switch to Man City.
Watch SpaceX's first rocket launch this weekend right here
SpaceX will attempt to recover the booster from this mission on an unmanned drone ship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean. An engine test of the Falcon 9 at Vandenberg was completed Wednesday setting up SpaceX for the launch with no issues.
However, they have not been able to push through a deal for Monaco defender Benjamin Mendy and they could have a fight on their hands to sign Spurs full-back Kyle Walker, who is also wanted by Bayern Munich.
In fact Alves created 31 chances in the Champions League last campaign, with Real Madrid's Toni Kroos the only player to create a higher amount.
GOP Health Bill Would Deliver Tax Breaks to Wealthiest
Senate's working group on the American Health Care Act (AHCA) to protect health care and insurance for 20,000 Wyoming residents. This could lead to funding cuts for public schools and ultimately increase the tax burden for low- and middle-income families.
- Iran holds annual anti-Israel rallies, displays missiles
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Blamed for London's Deadly Grenfell Tower Fire
- Biggest US banks clear first hurdle in Fed's annual stress tests
- Google Doodle celebrates Oskar Fischinger's 117th birthday
- Senator: US at risk of military conflict with Russia, Iran in Syria
- Cosby accuser to resume testimony in sex assault trial
- Russia-US deconfliction channel in Syria is working - Pentagon
- Trump signs law to make VA more accountable for vets' care
- Recovered Data Recording Device Offers Insights on Fitzgerald Accident
- Key leaders in UK economy argue for cooperative Brexit talks