She added that law enforcement officials are cautioning against drawing conclusions about the list or the suspect's motivations for having it until more information is available.
The congressman grievously wounded when a gunman opened fire at a Republican baseball practice is delivering a Father's Day message through his Twitter account.
The handwritten list reportedly included the names of Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, who were all at the baseball practice, according to NBC News and CNN.
IS Blows Up Mosul Mosque Where It Declared 'Caliphate — Iraqi Military
Its minaret was known as Al-Hadba, or "the hunchback" because it listed to one side like the Tower of Pisa in Italy. Iraqi security forces released this on Wednesday night showing the remnants of the Al-Nuri Mosque.
The three other people also shot in Wednesday's attack are Congressional aide Zach Barth, lobbyist Matt Mika and U.S. Capitol Police Special Agent Crystal Griner.
The Scalise shooting has reignited debate on Capitol Hill as to whether members of Congress receive sufficient protection.
The baseball team had been practicing for two months to compete in the annual Congressional Baseball Game against the Democratic team. Duncan told him "Republicans", and Hodgkinson promptly got his guns and returned to the field shooting.
Serica Energy PLC (SQZ.L) Shares Moving On Volume
Public sector net borrowing excluding public sector banks decreased by GBP 0.3 billion from previous year to GBP 6.7 billion. Dreman Value L L C has invested 0.26% in Provident Financial plc (LON: PFG ). (NYSE:PFS) to report earnings on August, 4.
During the past week Scalise has undergone several surgeries and blood transfusions.
Saclise's doctor, Jack Sava, said Scalise will need further operations but he is expected to be able to walk and run again.
"So he's doing - he's doing a lot better", said Ryan.
Trump confirms he's under investigation, fires angry tweets
The website reported that Trump will sometimes interrupt conversations with associates to say, "I'm not under investigation". Trump hadn't publicly admitted he was personally under investigation until now.
- US Court: Offensive Trademarks Are Protected by Free Speech
- Trevor Noah Points Out The NRA's Silence Over Philando Castile's Death
- World population will hit 8 billion in 2023, says United Nations survey
- Businessman Donald Trump could benefit from President Donald Trump's new Cuba policy
- Louisville builds big lead, holds off Aggies for 8-4 CWS win
- Adele visits London firefighter in wake of apartment tower disaster
- Oilers captain McDavid wins Hart as NHL's most valuable player — CP NewsAlert
- Kushner arrives to try for Israeli-Palestinian breakthrough
- Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
- Cosby accuser to resume testimony in sex assault trial