Fantasy Impact Martinez had exited Thursday's game with nausea, and then was hospitalized overnight for observation.
Victor Martinez didn't answer Brad Ausmus' call this morning.
Indians Held By ISIS In Iraq's Mosul Are Alive: Government
In a statement, the UNHCR said, "These civilians are basically held as human shields in Mosul's historic district". The Indians were taken hostage in Islamic State-held Mosul in 2014.
Martinez will remain on the 10-day disabled list while the rest of the team travels out West on Monday.
The message? Martinez is feeling a lot better and was headed home, where he will stay in the metro Detroit area for further monitoring over the next week.
Martinez made an early exit from Thursday's game against the Rays after experiencing cold sweats, dizziness, and an elevated heart rate.
Magic Johnson has awesome timing with tweet after Paul George report
The Lakers would sooner trade Clarkson than waive him, but they could invoke the stretch provision on both Deng or Mozgov. Meanwhile, they still are the frontrunner to score Paul George in free agency after next season.
"This isn't a classic baseball DL situation so I don't want to speak out of turn", Ausmus said.
He will not travel on the Tigers' upcoming swing through Seattle and San Diego. "It's scary. It's not something at his age (38) you would generally consider an issue or something to worry about".
The Tigers recalled John Hicks from Triple-A to take Martinez's roster spot, while Miguel Cabrera took over as the designated hitter on Friday. He's under contract with the Tigers through the end of the 2018 season.
E3 2017: Why Metroid Prime 4 Was Announced Early In Development
Totilo: Can you say that there's a solution coming? "We are fortunate that we have had a series of phenomenons", Fils-Ami said. He predicts that this Mario game will widen Switch out to Nintendo's true target: anyone from age nine to 95.
- European Union says divorce bill, citizens' rights focus of Brexit talks
- Jury questions posed during Bill Cosby's sex assault trial
- Donnarumma rejects new AC Milan contract
- Justin Thomas shoots 63 in US Open third round
- Kashmir: Militant groups offer 'gun salutes' to their fallen comrades
- No longer the hot new thing? Teen vaping falls, study says
- America's Cup: Team New Zealand hold the edge over Team USA
- Policeman injured in Srinagar militant attack dies
- Cosby's lawyer, judge clash as jury pushes patience, clock
- Walmart to acquire online men's clothing retailer Bonobos