Golden State Warriors fans are breakdancing in downtown Oakland and honking their horns in San Francisco to celebrate their team's latest National Basketball Association title.
US Congressional Baseball Game To Proceed; Wounded Lawmaker Recovering
The deputy cautioned Hodgkinson about doing such shooting around homes, given that the rounds can travel up to a mile. Court records show that his legal trouble started in the 1990s with arrests for resisting police and drunken driving.
"This is history. We're going down as one of the best teams ever, and that's a special thing you can not take away from us", reserve Andre Iguodala said. "Y'all might write about it". Several members of the Super Bowl-winning New England Patriots skipped their White House visit back in April. The statement added the organization would make those decisions when and if necessary.
The Warriors drafted Steph Curry (2009, 7th overall), Klay Thompson (2011, 11th overall), and Draymond Green (2012, 35th overall) and all three rank in the top 20 players of the league based on their recent All-NBA distinctions.
The Warriors won the title in 2015 before the Cavaliers made their historic comeback previous year. The Cleveland Cavaliers' 2016 visit, meanwhile, took place in November.
Serbia´s first openly gay prime minister prepares to take office
The premier-designate entered politics after a career in the business sector and local development programmes. President Aleksandar Vucic announced Ana Brnabic is his official nomination as Prime Minister-designate.
"We're going to do what our leader (Curry) does", Iguodala told Amick. "It's so rare so I know exactly how lucky I am", he said. "It was sweet. I mean, revenge is always sweet and this was payback from a year ago", another Warriors fan said. There might be somebody different in (office). "We will handle that accordingly and responsibly and do the right thing for us individually and as a group". "That's not going to happen, we're having too much fun for that".
"Hell nah", he said of taking part in a visit.
When talking about Durant's performance in the 2017 Finals, he was nothing but praiseworthy, saying the clutch 3-pointer that won Game 3 for the Dubs will be the lasting memory of the series in his mind. "I think we handle (the White House situation) when it gets there".
Global renewables rise from the ashes of coal's collapse
BP said oil consumption continued to rise at a strong pace in 2016, up 1.6% in 2016, which was above the 10-year average. Still, there needs to be a "significant fall" in emissions in order to meet the Paris climate goals, Dale said.
Don't get me wrong, the Warriors have done an incredible thing.
- Trump to announce plan to stop cash flow to Cuban military
- USGA pledges no repeat of rules gaffe from last US Open
- Pari first look out: Anushka Sharma's look will scare you
- Twitter unveils new design philosophy, streamlines iOS app to resemble Android
- Megyn Kelly No Longer Hosting Sandy Hook Benefit Over Alex Jones Interview
- Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry lead Warriors to NBA title
- FDA delays labeling requirements that had drawn industry opposition
- Roman Polanski victim Samantha Geimer tells court to drop her rape case
- Former PM Major: May's DUP deal is risk to Northern Ireland peace
- Gabby Giffords Tweets Support of Steve Scalise After Baseball Game Shooting