Speculation continues everyday, with the announcement today being made official of Andre Silva's purchase from Porto.
The 21-year old striker was in prolific form throughout the 2016/17 season, both in the league and the Champions League and it is mainly for his performances that the Serie A side are looking to get his services.
With Silva joining in a €38 million deal from Porto on Monday, competition for places in Milan's attack is set to be even tighter, and it could spell the end for Colombia global Bacca.
Why LA Is Rooting For Unlikely LeBron James Comeback
But one year after the way Game 7 ended, it was the Warriors who made a couple more plays. I mean, guys are loving the game, our fans love the game.
He scored 21 goals in 43 appearances across all competitions in 2016-17 and has already racked up seven goals in eight caps for Portugal. However, he has a quick enough turn of pace to also beat defenders one-on-one.
Milan posted a video of Silva performing various drills.
The Croatian global has a €50m release clause, but much like Silva, Milan believe that they can negotiate that down significantly to snap up a player who is proven in Serie A to offer depth and quality and to not put all the pressure on Silva next season.
How does the iMac Pro stack up against the Surface Studio?
The MacBook Pro 2017 houses an Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 as well as the Microsoft Surface Laptop with the i7 processor . When it's released later this year (usually about September) an iPad will suddenly look very much like a Mac computer.
"I am calm", Silva said to Milan News.
The striker has a release clause of €60m but Milan are hopeful with negotiations.
Silva completed his move to Milan on Monday. Let us know in the comments section below.
Meghan Markle's Costar Says She Is 'Happy' With Prince Harry
It was the first time Miss Markle has been seen since she arrived at Pippa Middleton's wedding reception in Berkshire last month. When Markle was asked whether she had hopes of marrying Prince Harry though, things went silent when she did not reply.
- Shoving, threats between reps on House floor during protests at Capitol
- Taylor Swift Returns to Music Streaming Sites
- Former Bills receiver Hardy found dead
- Irish PM expresses concern over May's proposed DUP deal
- 3 key takeaways from Wednesday's Senate hearing with U.S. intelligence officials
- Bayern signing Serge Gnabry on 3-year contract
- Philippine troops raise flag as bombs fall on Islamist-held city
- UAE president offers condolences to Iran after deadly attacks
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone will be a Sprint exclusive
- Latest charges leave Spartans trying to repair reputation