According to KOMO, 3 people were knocked out of the ride when a witness said the cart they were in flipped upside down. The injuries to the other woman and the boy weren't life-threatening.
The ride ended prematurely for some Ferris wheel riders in Port Townsend Thursday night.
Officials said the rest of the festival is continuing as planned.
The Ferris wheel was shut down while the rest of the Rhododendron Carnival at Memorial Field in downtown Port Townsend continued Thursday evening.
U.S. airlines meet Homeland Security officials over laptop ban
An industry-backed group, the Airline Passenger Experience Association, said the USA government should consider alternatives. DHS has yet to confirm that the ban will be extended, but said it continues to "evaluate the threat environment".
Just a few weeks before the Rose Festival brings City Fair to the Portland waterfront, a Ferris wheel accident in Washington is raising questions about ride regulations and safety.
She estimated that about 15 people were riding the Ferris wheel at the time and described it as a "violent accident".
The Department of Labor and Industries said it would not be at the scene investigating Friday as first believed.
The operators did not appear to notice immediately.
Bank warns of 'moderate' growth as it keeps interest rates at 0.25%
The BoE is mandated to keep inflation as close to 2% as it can, so recent overshoots are a concern for policymakers. Sterling, which was trading at $1.2938 earlier, fell to $1.2906 after the data, down almost 0.3 percent on the day.
But L&I did revoke Funtastic's permit to operate that ride until the problem is resolved and the state does another inspection.
'This was a tragic event and our thoughts and prayers are with all involved. They said the local police department, fire and rescue and Funtastic will be carrying out investigations.
The festival posted a statement on its Facebook page thanking "all the volunteers and employees that stepped up out of the crowd to make sure the victims were attended to and the incident was controlled".
Man sues woman for $17.31 movie ticket after bad date
Worse, Vezmar says the woman left in her auto - in which she had driven Vezmar on the date - leaving him stranded at the theatre. The New York Post reported the woman refused to reimburse Vezmar for the ticket price because "he took me on the date".
- Appeal for national memorial to police officers launched
- 1 death as tornado hits Oklahoma subdivision
- 'Fast decision' possible on new Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Andre Iguodala out for Warriors with soreness in left knee
- Donald Trump's Approval Rating Slips In Latest Politico Poll
- ASUS ZenFone AR Coming To The US As A Verizon Exclusive
- Kapil Dev Confident of Kohli Bouncing Back in the Champions Trophy
- Kolkata: Barkati refuses accepting his removal order as Tipu Sultan mosque's Imam
- Russia, Saudi Arabia back extension of oil output cuts
- Motorola reveals C-series, entry-level smartphones