In this May 11, 2017, photo, People including Miss North Dakota USA Raquel Wellentin, center right, compete during a preliminary competition for Miss USA in Las Vegas.
The 66th Miss USA pageant will be held this Sunday, May 14, in Las Vegas, but before 51 women fight for this year's crown, let's get to know the judges who will be making the tough decisions! The women, who are representing Florida, North Dakota, Hawaii, Connecticut and New Jersey in the pageant, are all US citizens.
Armed inmate killed, hostage rescued at hospital
A jail inmate has been killed by a SWAT team as they dramatically saved a female nurse he had taken hostage in a Chicago hospital. Gengler says Salters was being held on charges related to a stolen vehicle and had been in the hospital since Monday.
A former Chippewa Valley woman is representing Wisconsin in the Miss USA Pageant this weekend.
De Los Santos said she's passionate about the law and would love to pursue criminal or immigration law. Trump sued both networks, eventually settling and selling the pageant to talent management company WME/IMG.
UK Labour leader accuses Theresa May of 'pandering' to Trump
As Nigel Farage has said, Theresa May is now using the exact words and phrases he has been using for the last 20 years. Miss Abbott last month suggested that around two-thirds of Labour support was down to the popularity of Mr Corbyn .
Last year, District of Columbia resident Deshauna Barber became the first-ever military member to win Miss USA. Ashley Graham will return as backstage host and Brett Eldredge, Pitbull and the cast of Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson: One" are scheduled to perform during the telecast.
Smith won the title of Miss Alabama High School in 2014 when she was a junior at Hillcrest High School and competed twice in the Miss USA Teen pageant.
Senate Intel Committee Subpoenas Michael Flynn in Russia Probe Featured
A January report from the USA intelligence community concluded that Russian Federation did indeed meddle in the election, but Mr. Burr has said he was troubled by the Comey firing but would continue to press ahead with his investigation wherever it leads.
- Tories take traditional Labour strongholds as Ukip collapses in local vote
- Macron poised to launch next stage of his French 'revolution'
- 'Guardians' sequel digs deep: Superhero movie incorporates heavy subject matter
- NASCAR driver Aric Almirola injured in devastating crash Saturday night
- Jason Bateman signs for 'Arrested Development' Season 5
- Mourinho: Romero will start Europa League final
- Bedene into Budapest final, Murray out in Barcelona SFs
- Tottenham a bigger draw to world-class talent than Arsenal, admits Ian Wright
- Saracens: Mark McCall says double European champions can get even better
- UFC women's strawweight title: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs