Evans, a 33-year-old offensive guard, agreed to a deal Wednesday with the Green Bay Packers, according to a league source.
The post The Green Bay Packers sign guard Jahri Evans appeared first on Cover32.
Evans made the Pro Bowl and First-Team All-Pro honors in four straight seasons from 2009 through 2012 and continued his Pro Bowl streak through 2014. He started every game for the Saints after making that return to the roster and has 169 career starts in the NFL. For the Packers, they get a reliable player that can be plugged into an offensive line that has lost JC Tretter, T.J. Lang and Josh Sitton in the previous year.
Iraq Forces Retake Town of Hadhar Southwest of Mosul
Rutba lies about 390 kilometers west of Baghdad in the country's vast Anbar province. The police station has been used as a staging ground for operations in Mosul.
Now, Evans projects as the team's starter alongside right tackle Bryan Bulaga.
Green Bay now has eight picks in the draft, and trading down would allow them to add more picks to fill those needs - particularly in the secondary.
Here are their biggest draft needs.
Magnussen fears added dangers of cockpit 'shield'
The Formula One Strategy Group approved banning these elements on the 2018 cars at a meeting earlier this week. The drivers who tested various designs previous year universally disliked it.
Details about Evans' new deal have not yet been disclosed, though it will likely be a one-year deal. Lang this offseason in free agency to the Detroit Lions. Check out top 1,000 players rated by NFLDraftScout.com, including combine and pro day workouts, biographies, scouting reports and tell us in the comments section who you would pick and why.
"It's just more so the want to". They lost starting guard T.J.
Watt isn't the only outside linebacker that mock drafts have headed to Green Bay. The defense allowed 58 pass plays of 20 or more yards; only three teams gave up more.
After attack, France looks toward weekend presidential vote
In addition to the assault rifle used in the attack, a pump action shotgun and knives were in his auto , the police sources said. Earlier in the week, two men were arrested in Marseille on suspicion of planning an attack ahead of the vote.
If Green Bay is ever going to reach the Super Bowl again with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, the defense must get better.
- Unemployment Down Across Massachusetts in March
- People are getting bored of the same old iPhone, new report suggests
- Shame on us, we aren't a tax compliant society says SC
- White House readies order to quit NAFTA - administration official
- Larsson, Letestu power Oilers past Ducks
- TTV Dinakaran's chief ministerial ambitions behind his desperation for 'two leaves' symbol
- Astronaut Peggy Whitson Sets Record
- Massive Trump tax cuts face big hurdles as debt mounts
- BOJ keeps mum on exit policy while silently tapering its JGB purchase
- Study links diet soft drinks with stroke and dementia